I knew it.....
Can you believe I got an e-mail from Carol, and it contained a veiled threat? She says "Okay, I don't want to hear a word on your blog about this". Does that not sound like a threat???
She needs me to send her the instructions on how to comment.
Again.
Said she would write them down this time.
Said she is going to take a computer course at the SENIOR CLUB.
I don't think computer courses will help with her memory problem, but I am entirely too nice of a person to tell her that.
Wish you all could meet her . She is a neat person !!
She just has a memory problem.
1 comment:
Not to worry. Next she will forget the name of your website, then by the time she figures that out again, this post will be so far down on the page she won't even see it.
If she does find it, we'll never know because she won't remember how to comment.
For the Senior Center comment, though, she should really kick your butt...
Post a Comment