It looks like they bent your foot in the opposite direction of your natural bend.It's / instead of ^\ . Wacky!!! PS Your calf looks fat! ;-P he he he
Bad angle for a picture.
No comment on the symbols I used to show your foot direction? I rather like the "^\" one, it's VERY ACCURATE.
I agree it does make mom's calf look fat. But we all know that in reality, it isn't. Of course, it could be the swelling.-Kellie
Mom, it's gonna be cool to see a straight foot! Can't wait!-Kellie
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It looks like they bent your foot in the opposite direction of your natural bend.
It's / instead of ^\ . Wacky!!!
PS Your calf looks fat! ;-P he he he
Bad angle for a picture.
No comment on the symbols I used to show your foot direction?
I rather like the "^\" one, it's VERY ACCURATE.
I agree it does make mom's calf look fat. But we all know that in reality, it isn't. Of course, it could be the swelling.
-Kellie
Mom, it's gonna be cool to see a straight foot! Can't wait!
-Kellie
Post a Comment