Picture Number 1: This is a close up of my toes taken right after surgery. That yellow thing sticking out of the second toe is the rod. For those of you who might ask me if that is a smiley face on the end of it, the answer is NO. I guess that is what they will grab a hold of when they yank it out. I suppose it is also to keep it from going all the way into my foot if I bump it.
Picture Number 2: This is a picture of my feet when I had the splint on. I think I told you Ginny measured it at 21 inches. No wonder I couldn't get anything around it. It was also very heavy.
Picture Number 3: This is a picture of my new cast. I chose red. Why? Two reasons. The first being, I thought it could be my Christmas stocking. The second, I thought, Go Big Red! Musta worked. The Huskers won their bowl game.
I go back to the doctor Jan. 7th and they will probably take the stitches and the rod out. Then I will have to chose a color for my next cast. Some of the choices are pink, purple, blue black orange and some others I can't remember. Any suggestions?
7 comments:
Go with something cheerful, remember, you have to look at it!!!! Something to remind you of warm places, cool drinks, fun and happy times. Like getting away from it all and going south, like us!! Whoo Hoo!!!! Love you guys, and see you when we return, Sherry
Corey said go for rainbows!
I say black.
I say black for blackshirts. Or blue, cause your foot is black and blue. No pink, purple, or orange please.
-Kellie
I was actually thinking of black. Kinda fits my mood right now.
Sherry, if you are staying with Bill and Mary for an extended period I hope you have the decency to mow the gravel for them while they are at work. It would be real thoughty of you to do.
Have fun and lay off the cactus juice!!
Old Irish
I believe we could take over that little chore for them!! How was JoDean's? Did it make the trip ok and intact? Hope so, it was there when I sealed the envelope but someone could have let it out during trip from here to there. No cactus juice!! We did have ice cream made out of some kind of cactus, and pancake syrup too. Bye now, Sherry
I say a rainbow - choose a color for each grandchild!!! (Yeah, right)
Post a Comment