Meg called earlier today and she is home. She feels somewhat better, but still has that cough that won't go away. They think she may have a touch of bronchitis.
Bob is still uncomfortable at times. He slept most of the day. We did make a quick trip to the Dairy Queen this afternoon for chocolate malts. I think that was the highlight of our day.
I can't beleive we have made it 48 hours with no rain. I even got my saftey shoes outside in the sun today to dry.
Kind of a long short weekend if you know what I mean.
2 comments:
Dad would be feeling much better had you taken him to SONIC for a malt, they're the best!
What time did you post? I woke up to a Thunderstorm and another 1/2 of rain around 8:00 AM! There's a rumor that more is coming!
-Kellie
Post a Comment