My "not so favorite" body shop guy called yesterday and told us when we could bring the truck in. He also told us he had finished he paper work and what it would cost. His "guesstimate" went up, a bunch !!!!! Since we are leaving for Bentonville next week, and there won't be time to fix it before then, he said I, and I did say I, could bring it in this morning and they would pound it out and get a working tail light for me. Good thing, as I was trying to figure out how I could drive 400 miles without making a right turn!!!!! This picture shows my "poor" Ram yesterday after Denny tried to get the tail light glued on and working. Didn't work. Plug was broke, so I got a new one or something today. The actual damage is this gouge with the entire tail light piece missing.
Kellie, Denny said it would take 2 or 3 days to fix the truck. I will tell dad to pack a bag. I am thinking you should keep him at least 2 weeks, as he is safer at your house than at home. Don't worry about feeding him. Bread and water is fine.
Talked to my brother Arvid last night and discussed vicious Neons. Got me worried. I am seriously thinking maybe I should have it "put" down. It could become a liability. What if it hit a visitor or their car????? We are talking law suits here !! Don't think my insurance guy would like that.................
10 comments:
Still making me laugh - I guess both the "Ram" and the "neon" forgot to "DODGE" huh??? hehe :0)
June !!! I am laughing so hard I could pee my pants. That comment is too funny for words.......
Bobbie, its just a truck, now it even looks like one. Jerry
I think it looks pretty good considering you drove it into a Neon... I mean considering it was attacked by a Neon.
You should have it put down for sure. I hear Hondas, Toyotas and Nissans make much better pets, er, I mean cars.
Wow, I can only imagine the damage that could have been done if a Yugo or Geo had attacked the truck. Good thing it was ONLY a neon. Good one Junebug!
-Kellie
ps. Two whole weeks?
-Kellie
Jerry ??????
Brother-in-law Jerry????
I should know by the smart alec remark.
At least two weeks Kellie
Got to get the story straight Colleen. The Neon hit my truck.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Trucks are suposed to have a few dents, although I just sold mine 18 years old and no dents except for the back bumper. A couple of pine trees jumped out behind me up at the cabin. When Steve was in high school he had a little chevet that hit me while I was backing out with my old 72 Chevy truck. It didn't hurt the truck but his fender was a mess. I saved money by banging it out myself, not a very good job, but it was just a chevet. Steve couldn't figure out why he couldn't get a date untill he got rid of the dented chevet JERRY
I too had a chevette. My first car actually. It was brown, cost about $100 or so and had a hole in the floor board - but it was mine all mine.
Post a Comment