Friday was really a good day for us. Nothing happened. Sounds funny doesn't it? We took lunch to Jenn's so she wouldn't have to cook. The boys loved their Happy Meals. Don't think Jenn was as excited over her "Big and Tastey".
We had ugly clouds all afternoon and evening. All it did was thunder for a while and that was it. Parts of the state were under severe warnings. I am including a link to the storms I told you about earlier. The hail storm that hit O'Neill and northeast Nebr. There are some really awesome pictures here. Hope you will look at them. They actually came to us from Jerry in Georgia. Thanks Jerry.
http://www.kbrx.com/WEATHERPHOTOS.html#hailstorm
It still amazes me how news travels all over the world so fast today on the Internet. Nothing like the old crank phone we had on the farm. We couldn't "dial" out most of the time, much less "dial" up. Now we have broad band.
Wonder what our grand children's generation will have for communication????
3 comments:
Wow, great pictures! That hail looked like Michigan after a spring snow!
I love the descriptions: Back yard of Vandelberg home, Old Smith place... so small town!
I used to work with a guy from Butte. They made it to the state basketball tournament pretty regularly. Whenever he came to workI would tell him Butt won or Butt lost. He would tell me its Butte, Not Butt!!!! I had a lot of fun with him.
Old Irish
Great pictures. Thanks for sharing them.
Donata
Post a Comment