Dan just called. We lost another grandchild. Jenn was 13 weeks pregnant.. The doctors think the baby might have died as long ago as 4 weeks. She will go into the hospital in the morning for a D&C.. This is their second miss-carriage.
We will watch the boys. If Peyton co-operates.. Dan is going to put a car seat in Bob's car this afternoon and if Peyton is not so good for us , Bob will take him to the hospital to Dan in the morning. He tolerates his dad, but when he wants mom, he wants mom......
4 comments:
Wow. That is rough, I didn't know. She's going to be having some rough times ahead, take care of her, mom.
I am sorry to hear that.
That has to be very hard on a mother.
Donata
Couple issues here....
First, I love the new colors of your blog. Much better and more vibrant.
Second, a phone call would have been nice... I didn't know. Hope Jenn gets to feeling better soon.
Kellie
Sorry to hear. Best wishes to all.
June
Post a Comment