Jun 13, 2008

Hospital

By now most of you (I hope) know Meg is back in the hospital. She has fluid in her lungs and around her heart. Something like that so don't go quoting me. Bob thought they would try to drain some of it today.

Bob also is going into the hospital this afternoon for a procedure. They are going to put a stint in the tube from the kidney to the bladder. If his backaches go away for a month, then they will operate and remove the stint and fix the narrowed part of this tube. This type of stint isn't like those for hearts. They aren't meant to be permanent.

I guess I will stay with him until they take him in. Then I will go visit Meg. Then go see him when he comes out. Then when I am bored I will go back and visit Meg. Handy them being in the same hospital.

He doesn't have to be there until 1:30 this afternoon and the procedure will be at 3:30. Don't know why he agreed to this. He knows how he is when he has to go soooo ling without food. That is all he will think about until it is over. And talk about. They said he should get out about 6:30 or 7:00 this evening. I worked all night and this is gonna be one looong day.

Happy Friday the 13th !!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that everything turns out alright. I will be thinking about Bob this afternoon!!

Love,
The other daughter (Leigh)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the message about Meg. I appreciate knowing even if I read it on the blog. Hope this proceedure relieves the pain for Bob. He was really miserable Sunday when I saw him. Take care and keep the messages coming. Donata

JunesHGP said...

Hope everything goes well for all parties involved.