I didn't know until today what "pokers " were. When the boys were here, Damien was very explicit in telling me Raidyn got my pokers. I couldn't get him to show me what he was talking about, but it was obvious that Raidyn had done something he shouldn't. Maybe Damien was willing to tell on Raidyn, but didn't want to be responsible for the ultimate outcome of me finding out ? Can little ones think that far ahead, and do siblings care about each other ??
Well, as I was cleaning house today, I found the "pokers". I have a United States map and I put those needles with the colored heads in the places I have been. Shows me where I have been, and shows me where I want to go for my "bucket list". Looked liked Raidyn pulled all my pins that he could reach. Those that weren't on something or in the carpet, were put in some spot I have never been. I have never been out in the Atlantic Ocean, off the coast of Baltimore. Way off the coast !! I replaced all of them, as I remembered where I have been. Now i will have to go back tomorrow, and check to see what pins are placed where I have never been.
Would you believe the last, and hardest pin to place was Kalamazoo? The place we have been the most ?????
5 comments:
Yikes! Maybe the boys are telling you that you need to go catch lobsters or crabs off the Maryland coast? Wasn't there a plane crash out there a few years ago? That's hilarious.
Couldn't find Kalamazoo??? It must be those eyes of yours!
Pokers! Ha, ha ha! Those boys are something else!
-Kellie
Nope, not the eyes. Just trying to remember where all those darn pins came from in the first place. Never thought to look there.
Where did the blue text come from?
I wish I knew. You said to customise and I did. To black..
Don't know if it is fixed yet or not. Too tired to care.
Post a Comment