Casey has been after me to go to this movie with him as soon as it came out. I gave in and said I would go to the matinee with him this afternoon. Bob said he would go too. Second movie we have been to this year !!!
I am not much into super heroes ( out grew them sometime around Superman). Especially a drunk, who doesn't have his act together. We sat there for 2 hours, and Bob and I were throughly entertained. Didn't know what to expect, but we followed the plot and it was very funny. Will Smith is a great actor.
Language was not as bad as I thought it might be, violence yes, but I don't remember anyone even getting killed. Don't recomend it for everyone, but some of you might enjoy it.
Thought of June when we got our tickets and goodies. $19.50 for three adults, and $13.75 for two large drinks and one large pop corn.
Sure glad we liked the movie !!
2 comments:
I KNEW there was something I didn't get around to this weekend. I've been wanting to see that movie ever since Casey sent me the trailer about three months ago.
You really can't go wrong with Will Smith.
Will Smith ROCKS!
-Kellie
Post a Comment