Jul 24, 2008

Sites

O.K. I finally got tired of scrolling down my "old "quotes to get to my favorite sites. Moved them up one notch. Be sure to view them.

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Yikes! Sorry about your tooth, lady. You and the dentist never were best friends...

Can I get some Aunt Ginny details?

Way to adjust your site without screwing the whole thing up, I'm impressed!

Anonymous said...

By the way I am glad you moved the links up to the top. I usually check one after the other and it sure helps not to have scroll all the way down to find the next. I usually just went back to Bob's and went from there. Saves that extra link change. Thanks. Donata

JunesHGP said...

Just thought I should comment - been awhile since I have been "around"...
I love the new comments on the side.
Hope everyone is feeling well and there is no water or ants!!
blessings,

Colleen said...

How's first shift treating ya?