Jul 7, 2008

Uncle Myron and Aunt Eva


What was I thinking ? I have been looking through the pictures of their anniversary, and the cake said 65th !! I called Rose right away and she said, "of course it was their 60th. Her husband, ( "Doc", we have called him that for so many years, sometimes I forget his real name) overheard our conversation and said it was their 65th !!! We were both stunned ! It was unbearably hot that day. Maybe we were just overcome by heat and never recovered. They have been married 67 years. Can you imagine ?
WE will be heading for Norfolk in the morning for the funeral when I get off work. I will get home from work, take a shower, change and we will leave. I will take a DV tomorrow night, as I think I will be tired.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Why does that sound like eternity?

Great picture!

Anonymous said...

Good Picture mom. Sorry to hear about Uncle Myron.

-Kellie