On September 27th we celebrated Casey's 40th birthday. I don't know where all those years went !! Kellie's and Dan's came over, along with another couple and their children who are good friends of Casey's.
It was Valentinoes pizza, drinks and football. The pizza was great !! The football was NOT so great.
Did you notice the head gear in the pictures? Do I need to mention that neither one was worn past the picture taking ??????
It was also a sleep over for Damien and Raidyn. Again I made a big bed in the middle of the living room floor, put in one of their favorite DVDs and went down to my computer while they fell asleep. I should be so lucky !!! Six viewings later, I started the 7th and fell asleep on the couch. The last time I looked at the clock it was 2:00AM. I have no idea what time they went to sleep.
At 7:30AM our time, Shannon called from Germany to talk football. You guessed it !! It woke them up right away. I was barely able to have a conversation with her as they both wanted to know what I was going to fix them for breakfast. Cold cereal (same stuff they have at home) is more exciting at Grandma's than at home. I made it until 9:30 when I had to call Mom to come and get them.. I was so tired, but they were like that little bunny. They just kept going and going and going and going.
2 comments:
I LOVE the cornhead hat! Who found that?
It's Spencer's (Mom & Dads too) birthday present to Casey.
Post a Comment