Oct 8, 2008

Flunked

Bob flunked his stress test yesterday.

He will have a heart cath. Friday morning at 9:00 am. He has a "shadow" on the bottom part of his heart. It could indicate stress from a blockage or it could be from his heart rate.

If it is not a blockage, we assume at some time they will shock his heart to get it into a normal rhythm.

If it is a blockage???

We will know more sometime Friday.

Will let you know as we know.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

I think these doctors just love shoving crap into Dad's heart...

Ugg.

Anonymous said...

Bobbie,

My dad has atrial fibrilation(sp). Which causes his heart to go into a weird rhythm occasionally, resulting in a hospital stay and shocking of his heart to get it back to normal. If there is not a blockage, I wonder if it could be something like that. I hope that everything comes out alright! Poor Bob, he should just have his mail forwarded to the hospital he has been there so much lately!

I will keep him in my prayers!

Love,
Leigh