Oct 21, 2008

Happy Birthday !!!!!

In case I don't get to talk to you tonight Kellie, I hope you had a happy birthday.

Love you, Mom

P.S. Please disregard any comments you know who might leave.

7 comments:

Colleen said...

Who's you know who?

Not me!

By the way, Kellie was lucky enough to receive a Happy Birthday phone call from her favorite sister bright and early this morning.

No, really. Bright and early. 5:45 AM. Denny didn't seem too thrilled to hear from me, either.

Bobbie said...

Bet they are still "talking" about you.

What were you thinking???


Your time or theirs???

Lucky??????

She only has two sisters, and you only have a fifty-fifty chance.

Since Shannon was at work, I guess you win be default.

Colleen said...

MY clock said 6:45, and for some reason I thought that meant 7:45 in Lincoln. I was worried that I had missed her. Oops.

Yes, lucky. Lucky I didn't sing the entire birthday song, anyway.

Anonymous said...

Yep, it was early! Who is you know who?

I'm perplexed!

-Kellie

JunesHGP said...

Happy B-day Kells

JunesHGP said...

you know who is you know who -
you know?



(A: Colleen)

Bobbie said...

June knows who you know who is.....

And so does you know who....