My niece and her husband are coming in sometime tomorrow for the weekend. We will be going to the Nebraska vs. Baylor game Saturday.
I meant to come home this morning and get started on house cleaning. I am just too darn tired. That means I will have it all to do in the morning.
After Bob's episode, the doctor ( a man I might add) gave him his instructions for the next few weeks. No heavy lifting, blah, blah and no vacuuming. I almost came out of my chair !!! What???? That is his chore !! ( What possible harm could there be in vacuuming? ) He did amend it to right hand only. BUT. In the morning I think when I bring it up, Bob will only remember the no vacuuming part. Thank GOD he didn't say no dusting !!! Come to think of it. He didn't say no bathrooms either. Looking better by the minute.
Colleen did tell me this week that Riley has started vacuuming for her. Only problem is, there isn't time to get him here before Leanne comes.
Now that I am really planning my day, I don't remember the doctor saying no folding clothes. No scrubbing the kitchen floor. No making beds.
My day really is looking better !!
3 comments:
When he's done cleaning your house, send Bob down to mine. ;)
Riiight, like he's going to help you in any way.
What are you smoking and can I have some, too?
Bobbie -
Just remember those are all "simple" procedures as well.
Maybe you both should skip them - there is just too much at risk. :0) I think family will understand!!
Post a Comment