I will be going to positive drive !! Thank goodness I am considered qualified there. Bottom man for me would have been service in long V's. Very hard with a lot of heavy lifting. I could not have done it. Lets just say, a very muscular and strong man lost his grip on one of those heavy thingies over a year ago. Smashed his hand and was sent to Omaha right away to a very good surgeon. He was unable to work for a year. Had I gone there, they might as well have had the ambulance parked outside waiting for me.
Since I am considered previously qualified I "have" to go to the shift I can hold to train. Here comes third shift Sunday night! I am glad but need to say I am nervous.
There has been a lot of discontentment in this department. It is over one of the Lead Hands. It went to her head. She has become a tyrant. My bumping in will put her bottom in the department and the next one bumped out. She is also the labor trainer and the stories coming out of there aren't pretty.
Hope I get trained properly......
2 comments:
It was up to her head long before this! You can handle it, Mom. Enjoy my old stomping grounds, if anybody is left, tell em I said "Hey!"
The only one left besides "her" is Dee and I am bumping her.
She always asked about you.
Post a Comment