Kellie sent me a web site she read a few days ago and it is very interesting. More so, it made me think. Some of you are young enough to remember this song. Some of you not soooo young.
I always liked this song and liked the beat. Never once would have thought of it in this context. But.... Just think of the title and then think of the events of 10-10 . I never knew. Two breaths and 30 compressions. I always have heard of breaths and compressions. Just never heard any numbers that stuck with me.
If I should ever need the knowledge to do what is needed, I will forever remember, "Stayin Alive". Please go to this web site. Read it. See the video.
It may make the "difference" some day...................
http://www.cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/10/16/disco.song.health.ap/index.html
I think the Bee Gees were more my generation than Kellie's. Could be wrong. Don't remember when they came out. Guess "Disco" would be more hers than mine. Think I am probably more "Oldies". Thought I would say that before somebody else did. Just know I remember the song. Always liked them. Still like them. But, that is not the point.
I may even remember 2 breaths, thirty compressions. Put those numbers permanently in my mind. And remember....
"Stayin Alive"
2 comments:
Yes Jerry.
Before you say or think anything, she works out of the Atlanta division of the Red Cross. Good thing.
I also hear the "devil" might be somewhere in the Atlanta area.
Bad thing.
Well,,,, I was VERY young when that song was out, but who DOESN'T love it? Stayin' Alive......
Good post mama!
-Kellie
Post a Comment